Taylor Swift (yes, I'm still in love with her, though the obsession has lessened some) was on the cover of a magazine I saw today and she had the most beautiful blond hair like me, only hers is curly and mine is not! I was so sad, but mom told me she could make my hair look like hers! That night she had me sleep in braids. It did NOT look cute but she said to trust her, so I very cautiously did. The next morning we took it out and it was magic! Curly hair just like Taylor Swifts!!! I was so excited that the whole time at story time I was telling the kids and teachers to "look at my beautiful Taylor Swift curls," plus I did a LOT of posing while dancing :-)
1 comment:
touchdowns during basketball?? Is that really what she said?? lol!!
Post a Comment