On Thursday at my school we had a bike-a-thon... It was so much fun. We got to bring our bikes and helmets and then during school we made decorations to go on them, I choose pink balloons and purple streamers 'cause it matched my princesses. Then when we went outside someone had drawn a track onto the sidewalk with flags and cones and everything!

We rode our bikes for 30 minutes as many times around as we could. I made it like, a million times. I'm one of the best riders because I'm really good at riding my bike. Cody and I are the best. After we finished we each got a medal! I got a gold one, because I always win :-)

This is me after my ride with my gold medal, water bottle- that had my name on it!- and helmet hair. I'm so cool!
3 comments:
I'll give her a platinum medal just for be such a sweetheart !!!
Love Yeye...........
that should say "being" such a sweetheart......doah !!!
I love seeing Kensie having so much fun. She is so special and is a sweetheart.
Post a Comment