Saturday, May 1, 2010

Jake and Emma Kate's b-day party

Today was my friends Jake and Emma Kate's birthday party. (Their dad is my dads boss) They had it at Sky-High, which is one of my favorite places, so I was so excited to go! Check out this super action shot mom took, amazing :-)
Then they opened up the area where you get to jump on the tramp into a big pit of foam! It was my most best and favorite part! I only got stuck one time getting out, but one time when I was jumping in I accidently tripped on that red mat and took a super head dive. Mom thought I was gonna get stuck for sure, but I showed her! I got right out-laughing!
After all the jumping we were al pretty hungry, so it was time for pizza and cake! I had one huge piece of cheese pizza and then another huge piece of the pink part of the cake. It was really yummy. Emma Kate's side was vanilla with chocolate pudding filling, and Jakes side was chocolate with vanilla pudding. I've never seen one cake with two different flavors! There were so many kids there (this is only one of the two tables of kids) that after the cake they gave us all balls (I got pink!) and some quarters to play games. They decided to open presents at home where there weren't so many people!
It was pretty fun, I love jumping and eating. The pink 1/2 of the cake was Minnie Mouse and I got a pink ball. I would say it was a great party!

1 comment:

kirkmerrill said...

Do you think she likes "pink" ???