S: The baby's going to sleep in your room so mom and I can sleep at night...
K: But the doors gonna be open so we will all hear it anyways.
S: Oh we'll close it so just you will hear.
K: But it will be dark and I'm not strong enough, what about my sleep, what if...
S: And don't forget you have to change all the poopy diapers
K: But I'll need help! I'm not big enough
J: Sure you are. And don't forget sometimes they poop so much it comes out of their diaper and gets all over
K: Then we'll all have to run away for sure!
She was so worried that we could barely contain the laughter. After we told her it was just a joke she calmed down and tried to give us a fake-nervous laugh....
3 comments:
hahhahahha! that's awesome
Love it. So funny.
What a ham !!! Run from the poopy things
Post a Comment