This afternoon I asked dad if he wanted to play super spys... outside in the rain. Our first mission was to sneak to the pool, fill a cup with water then bring it back to camp to prove that we completed it. We loaded up with guns (water guns) and grenades (empty easter eggs) and started... a few minutes later, mission complete! Our next mission was to sneak to the mail box without anyone seeing us... guess what we found?!? A package for me!!! Grandma Mim sent me an Easter package with some cool stuff in it.

A pink, very soft bunny suit! With matching ears and a baby! I was a mommy bunny! It's just what I always wanted. I asked mom if she could get me a bunny costume for Christmas, but she just couldn't find it and Mim remembered!
Look! She even remembered a big puffy tail!!

She also made me an Ariel costume! The top is seashells and the bottom is fins, but if you look closely the bottom is actually open so you can walk :-) I told dad that this costume was made to pose in... can you tell? This is the way that Ariel is standing in my book, so I had to look like her...

This is me standing as an "Easter Mermaid," again posing like Ariel does... mom was laughing so hard... She told dad I looked like Miss April, whatever that means :-). I just thought it was sooo cute, sparkly purple, can you get any better?!?!
2 comments:
I really enjoy all the Easter photos! The costumes are fabulous and Kensie you are a super model.
I'm a little concerned about her poses ;) She will be a little heartbreaker!
Post a Comment