Mom and I haven't gone to SF with dad in awhile, so during spring break from preschool we decided we should go. While dad was in boring meetings mom and I went and walked along the wharf... There's a really big seal statue that is pretty fun to climb up and slide down... It's pretty easy to go so fast you fall on your bum, it kinda hurts, not gonna lie :-)

Then I got to go on a beloved "jolly"... See the beautiful duck scarf I'm wearing? Dad got me $10 cash, in case I needed to take a cab somewhere, but I wanted to use it for other stuff. Mom and I were walking and this little chinese lady came and put it around my neck and told me I could keep it! Then told mom it was $5... Mom said no, but I reminded her I didn't need her money, I had my own cash...

So after $5 on the scarf I got to ride the merry-go-round 2 times, and then my cash was gone... I really wanted to go on the bouncy trampoline and buy some other stuff, but mom told me I had to choose... I decided to try those things next time
I love San Francisco
No comments:
Post a Comment