Monday, June 28, 2010

The Mostest-Funnest-Splashiest Day Ever

Steve is in Fresno for the next two days, so it's up to me to entertain Kens and I.... NOT as easy as it sounds, I get bored very quickly! Since it was in the low 100s today Kens was dying to go to the pool. We made a quick trip to Kohls (I've never been in there before, but they actually have some cute stuff!) to get some new swim suits for her and then headed to the pool. We decided to go to the aquatic center instead of our regular pool, for a switch up, and had a GREAT time. We went off the diving boards, played on the wipe-out-style blow up toys (which by the way is incredibly hard to do with a giant belly that you can't lay on to climb) that Kens is really good at, played in the kid pool, squirted each other with giant guns, ate some nachos... mmmmmm, soooo good, and then did it all over again! We spent 5 hours in the pool! I wish that I had some pictures to show you, but I was too busy "enjoying the moment" to try and "capture it" forever :-)

I put Kens to bed at 8:00pm tonight and she was asleep in 5 minutes! Poor thing was pooped!

What a great day....

P.S. I have TONS of posts to catch up on, as soon as I can load some picts :-) I'm sure you're excited!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

So excited! Glad you had a fun day, sounds fabulous!

Larae said...

Sounds like so much fun. Can't wait for some pictures.