Monday, July 5, 2010

Sam's Here!!

My very favorite Aunt Sam came and visited me in June. She was here for a really long time and we got to do lots of fun things. She played ALOT of games of "Pretty Pretty Princess" and "Candy Land" (that game can go on FOREVER by the way) and the "LadyBug Game" and she read lots and lots of stories to me. It was so much fun!
She also helped me learn lots of things. We practiced whistling and winking... I'm getting pretty good, don't you think?
And we did lots of "posing" pictures. I'm really good at that. Here's me at the pool..
And making silly faces
And of course showing off my curly, Taylor Swift hair. Sam is always very nice about curling my hair with the curling iron. The rest of the day I am SO careful not to move my head, I don't want the curls to come out!
Here's a pict of mom and sam at the pool. They mostly sat in the sun, and only did a little swimming. I don't know why, Sam gets really red really fast in the sun... she isn't brown like mom and me.
But don't worry, we still have matching blond hair.... phew!

1 comment:

Larae said...

Really enjoyed all the fun photos and updates. Love you guys!