Since dad is still gone ( 8 more days...) mom and I decided that we needed to get out of the house and try something new. We though swimming in Lake Tahoe would be perfect! The first thing I noticed when we got there? "This looks like a beach-lake mom, not just a lake" and she told me I was right!

Mom made me take one picture with her (it ended up being two because the first one made her look like she had two chins... jeeze, who has two chins? Thats not possible..."

The water is pretty cold (71 at the warmest) so I didn't really wanna do a lot of swimming all the way in. But I had so much fun digging in the sand and making castles! (This pict is super-zoomed so ya, pretty blurry)

I tried to bury my feet but the sand was pretty hot, so I didn't wanna go to deep in case they caught on fire!

After dinner mom said I could get some ice cream and at the little shop they had this really cool friendly bear! Isn't she so cute? I love her stripped shirt but they didn't really match her red pants too much :-)

Mom said I could get a small one, so we asked for a kids scoop and this is what we got! It was HUGE! I was so excited I couldn't even smile with my eyes open...lol

It was so much fun playing in the sand and water and getting big ice creams that I asked mom if we could do it all again tomorrow.... she said "Soon" but that always means not tomorrow but another day... oh well... we'll have to bring dad next time
2 comments:
Looks fantastic! I really need to come for a visit and do all these fun things with you! SanFran, Tahoe...
Love keeping up with Kensie and you guys on all the posts. Excited for the new one coming into your family.
Post a Comment