When I woke up this morning, mom said she had a surprise for me. First she said I needed to get into my Cinderella dress, (!!! she never lets me wear it to the store!!) and then find my Cinderella headband and shoes. We drove to a near by store when mom finally said, " So how would you like to have tea time with Cinderella today?" I WAS SO EXCITED, but nicely reminded her I only like to drink lemonade :-)

I waited and waited for my turn to go and meet her and when it was finally my turn I wanted to run right up and sit on her lap. "This is the most- almost-most- exciting moment ever" I slowly walked up and told her my name.... Kensington Lynn Taylor Swift Jones... but you can call me Kensie for short. (I seriously almost died laughing... it was AWESOME!)

She didn't want me to sit on her lap, cause I was a little too big, so I just decided to stand by her instead.... even her fairy godmother (who wasn't real because everyone knows fairies are make believe) and two friend mice were there. I was on cloud nine!

On the way back to the car I had to tell mom a few things, just so she knew... " Thanks for taking me to meet Cinderella mom, but that wasn't the real one. She can't leave her castle in DisneyLand. Plus, this Cinderella had brown hair, don't they know she's supposed to be blond? And I think she was wearing her white dress and not the blue one because too many kids stepped on the blue one so it got foot prints all over it and so she had to change. But thanks for taking me anyways mom. It was fun"
I just had to smile and keep walking.....
1 comment:
So cute! You do so many fun things! I want to be a mom like you Jamie!!! :)
Post a Comment