One of our other adventures while dad was in Chicago/Banks was going to Santa Cruz! We had so much fun! There are lots of cool things in Santa Cruz... a beach with sand and big waves, a really yummy pizza place, and lots of RIDES!!
After taking a quick look around we decided to go one some rides!
The Merry Go Round
The boat Ride

And my very favorite.... the Shooting Up Seat! You sit here and then it shoots you up in the air and drops you and then shoots you and drops you again, over and over. It's so much fun! It's just like the big one, only for shorter kids like me. It WAS AWESOME!!

The last ride we went on was like a
Gondola ride across the boardwalk, looks pretty cool from up here huh? Unfortunately, most of the rides I wanted to go on I needed mom to ride with me b/c I was too short, but with her big belly they wouldn't let her go... but she did sneak on the swings with me! SHHHHHH!!

The second day it was much colder there than here... like 65! I was freezing! This is the closest that I got to the water... I really wasn't interested in going in it. But I did have a great time digging in the sand and making sand dunes and trying to fly a kite... there wasn't much room to run!

The coolest part of the ocean? Look at how much shaving cream the waves make when they splash on the beach! Cool huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment