Right after dad got home, he had to leave again... but guess what?!? Mom and I got to GO! Welcome to Pismo Beach.... such a great place :-)

Dad actually got me to walk in the water with him... which was pretty impressive since I didn't go near it in Santa Cruz

We got to fly a kite, and there was enough wind that I didn't even have to run anywhere to keep it up!
Of course digging in the sand is ALWAYS the best part of the beach :-)
I "heart" my mom and dad,
Pismo Beach, and Lakes :-)

Unfortunately I had a pretty bad fever while we were there so I didn't really feel that good. As we watched the sunset I decided to snuggle with mom, and my penguin blanket... and hood... I was FREEZING!!
Dads a pretty good picture taker huh? He's quite proud of himself ...
lol
When you're sick, there's nothing better than snuggling and watching Dora... over and over and over again...

The next day while dad was in his meetings we went to the beach and played in the sand, then went exploring the town. There was this really cool, old machine that helped this guy make salt water
taffy. He pulled this candy into a smaller piece then stuck it into the machine and it cut, wrapped and sealed the candy ALL at once! It was super fast and really cool looking.
We had a pretty fun time hanging out with dad, when he wasn't working, because I really miss him when he's gone. Now all we have to do is take him to swim in Tahoe and to Santa Cruz because he missed out on the fun there!
2 comments:
Sounds like so much fun!
aw! You look adorable Jamie!
Post a Comment