School starts on Wednesday so we better think of something fun!
Friday, August 6, 2010
Catch Up
This week has gone by so fast, yet we really haven't done much of anything. We went to the park, did some swimming, had a craft day at Big Spoon (you get a free ice cream when you're done!) and then just played around here. My favorite? Probably going to the aquatic center with Ryan. I didn't really feel like doing a whole lot of swimming... mom was shocked!... but just before leaving I decided that I wanted to play on the diving boards for a minute. I wanted to try a back flip off, but the life guard yelled at me to "face forward" only, so I decided to try diving instead. The first couple times I just stood at the end and dove off, the last time I took a running start and dove right off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment