Sunday, January 16, 2011

Family Christmas in GA

Since it's hard for my mom and dad to ship all of my many presents to Seattle for Christmas, we always have a Family Christmas right before we leave. This year we got a lot of super fun stuff...
See those huge boxes? Yep, they were mine! I got a kitchen set because I LOVE to play waitress and chef, and Steak and Shake... so far I have made quite a few delicious dishes for my family. Then, in the other big box Blakes and I had to share.... Mom and Dad got us a TRAMPOLINE!!!! I think I was the most excited, but I'm sure Blake will like it when she's a little bigger.
Her favorite gift was the Jenny Jumper... she kept trying to eat the box, even though I kept telling her it was for bouncing... Hello!
Phew... building that kitchen was a lot of work!

No comments: