Wednesday, January 19, 2011

We have officially moved on from Taylor Swift

I wasn't sure this day would ever come, but over the last couple days I have been convinced there is a new love in Kensie's life. His name is Justin Bieber. I.know. How awesome is that?
She knows (somehow) that Justin records some of his songs in Atlanta, that Usher is his "owner" and that Justin and I both have matching GA drivers licences!! Here are a few of my favorite "secret conversations" and questions...

K: whispering... Hey Usher, this is Kensie, I have this toy umbrella that I think Justin would really like. Can we set up a play date?
K: Mom! We need to spend lots more time in Atlanta so we can run into Justin!
K: whispering... Ok Justin Bieber. We can be best friends. You can call me on my cell phone, just not after my bedtime or mom will get mad...

Hahahahha... so funny

2 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

I'm not really sure what to say, but I feel like I need to say something...Oh...so help you all:)

Janelle said...

What the...she's only like 5 right?! That's hilarious.