We had a great day at DisneyWorld! When we first got there we got to meet some characters, like Daisey, Mickey, Pluto...

We watched a parade... Blake was VERY interested...

Then went on Splash Mountain! Mom and I got super soaked!

Dad thought he got wet, but he was barely damp! Silly dad...

We also ran into Cinderella, Aurora and Belle..

Belle made the "most best fake princess because she really acted like a real princess and she was so nice and sweet. And I almost believed she was real..."

At night they lit the castle up different colors. My favorite was this pink-purple color! Isn't it pretty?!?!

This is my Minnie-
Rella headband. It's what I picked to bring home. Isn't it great! It's got Minnie ears and a Cinderella crown. I LOVE IT! When you wear it, you have to
curtsy like this.
Blake thought that the night parade was worth waking up for. But, she made sure that she had her blanket so she could hide her face when ever she wanted...

I think Kens blinked once or twice during the whole thing...

"This is my best moving picture of Cinderella. See how quickly she is moving?"

We had such a great time at Disney World! It was my favorite day that we were in Florida. I can't wait to go back! We had the best time on all of the rides, and I was TALL enough to go on them! I super loved Thunder Mountain... it went zooming around turns so fast, it was awesome! We better go back soon!
2 comments:
Thunder Mountain was always my favorite :) I miss Florida :(
I love that top picture, how Kensie has her hand resting on top of your head. So cute!
Also, I'm at work and should probably stop reading your blog right now...
Post a Comment