Wednesday, March 4, 2009

First Day of Swim Lessons

Today was my first day of swimming lessons and it was so much fun!  There is only one other girl in my class, Kayla (and I love her red hair!) so I get "lots of turns."  One thing  I practiced was putting my face in the water without my goggles on.  I didn't really like it at first
but by the end I was doing really good.  My teacher, Kelsey, is really nice. I kept wanting to show her all of the cool "tricks" that I could do, like splashing, jumping, blowing bubbles.....   I had so much fun I can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

kirkmerrill said...

Hey sweetie, you look like you are doing a fantastic job at swimming lessons! You will have to show me when I come and visit! I am sure you will beat me at swimming. Love you tons!!!!

Grandma Sam