Sunday, March 1, 2009

Monster Glow Golf

It  was raining today so mom and dad decided that it would be fun to go Monster Glow Golfing.  Look at this crazy clown, his eyes are so scary and he has a really long tongue!
(The picture quality in the next few picts. isn't the best.  The glow in the dark was a little too advanced for my camera)
We had to wait for a little while for our turn, so luckily there was some fun games to play to make the time go faster.  Dad and I played skee-ball bowling over and over again.  I had a hard time rolling the ball hard enough to get it in the holes, so I just climbed on the slope to get a little closer.

Then it was time for golfing.  Dad tried to show me the "right way" to hold a golf club but I 
liked to do it my way better.  I had so much fun chasing and grabbing the balls.  I even helped mom and dad out by putting their balls in the hole for them.  They didn't like that very much, dad said it was a competition that he was going to win!
Turns out mom is a better golfer than dad is.  :-)

No comments: