Saturday, March 14, 2009

March Dip

It was 70 degrees today so we took a swim...  just wanted to brag to all you still snowed in :-) 

7 comments:

Mama Thompson said...

OH...that ain't even nice...I keep putting on my flip flops hoping that will will a temp over 50*

Anonymous said...

>(

Hatch Family said...

Not Fair!!

Keep'n up with the Cameron said...

I hope the weather stays that way for another month....I want to feel some warmth!!!!

Janelle said...

Brat

kirkmerrill said...

That's a great joke. You could send it into Readers Digest and make some money with that comment about the hot dogs melting!..Grandma laughed and laughed!

kirkmerrill said...

Kensie, You have to be the best looking girl at the pool. Your new swimsuit is fantastic. Your goggles almost make me want to find some just like so we could be twinners!!!I love you so very much. Keep up the good work at swimming lessons. They look so fun!. Grandma Sam loves you so very much!