Since we have family coming to see us soon, Kens and I have been doing some exploring. Today we found the yummiest bagel shop for lunch... it has a million kinds of bagels with about a million things to put on them, plus it's also a smoothy shop! First score for the day... then walk down the road a little bit and you run into... THE BEST COOKIE STORE (named appropriately) the guy makes tons of cookies every day and they are amazing. Kens and I totally pigged out. Second score for the day...
But... Biggest Score for mom...
(sitting outside the cookie store eating delicious morsels)
Kensie: "Mom, this is so cool"
I'm cool!!! Totally made my day, and all I had to do was buy her a cookie :-)
4 comments:
If you buy me a cookie...I'll call you cool too!
Great, now you've found all these yummy places to eat that we might have to go and try out. Screw the diet again!
You are totally cool! XOX
Can't wait for when you come to see us. Could you maybe bring a couple of cookies?
Post a Comment