Monday, March 9, 2009

Fun in the Sun

Today was such a nice day outside (65 degrees!!) that we just couldn't stay inside for long.   We went to the playground in our complex and had a great time!  Kens was determined to learn to go down the firepole all by herself.... she was a little nervous at first, but practiced it over and over (and over) again and finally got it.  She was so proud of herself!

5 comments:

Keep'n up with the Cameron said...

Rub it in....it's sooooooooo cold and were suppose to get more snow tonight...love you!!!!

Mama Thompson said...

I love that she lays her chest on it first...so cute!!!

Larae said...

Cute Kinsie. I can't believe how big she is getting and I am so jealous of the weather. We had 5 inches of new snow this morning.

Janelle said...

Love it! I am so proud of her and she isn't even mine!

kirkmerrill said...

Kens, you are the bravest 3 year old I know. That pole seemed pretty far away but you did it like a pro! Love you brave girl!

Grandma Sam