Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dress up with my Friend Lakiya

My best friend Lakiya  came over to play with me and we decided to play dress up.  It was so much fun!  She even fit into one of my dresses.... but we didn't do it up in the back... but thats ok!  I love my Makiya :-)

1 comment:

kirkmerrill said...

Kensie,

Grandma Sam is so glad that you have a friend to play dress up with! I loved to see your front flip in the water. You swim just like a little penquin!!! YeYe was so very happy to see you in L.A. He said thanks for going to see him and swim with him. He said to tell you that he loves you very much. Grandma Sam is going to have to find some way to see you really soon or I will be very sad. I miss you and your Mom and Dad so much. You will be so grown up that I won't even know who that tall beautiful girl is. Grandma loves you and your family more than you will ever know. I miss my beautiful silly girl! I hope I will get to see you sometime soon. I am getting your package ready to mail and I hope you like what is in it :) I love you my sweet Kensie. Love, Grandma Sam