Wednesday, April 29, 2009

LA with YaYa

This week Yaya had a big conference in LA so mom and I decided that it would be fun to drive down and see him.  We rode in the car for a long long time when suddenly the car made this weird beeping noise and mom had to pull over.  Mom said the car was broken, we had to borrow another one and then drive some more.  When we finally got there I was SOO excited to see Yaya....
We only got to play one day, so we decided to swimming so I could should him how good I am.  I showed him my diving, kicking, underwater swimming, and of course my front flips!  Yaya was so impressed.  The only bad part was that it was So COLD!!
You had to keep moving or else your muscles would start to cramp up!  After we swam, and took a really warm shower!! I decided that I had to have my favorite cookie, a doodle (also known as a snickerdoodle)  There wasn't one in the Starbucks at the hotel, or at the restaurant or bakery, so we went to a grocery store, another starbucks, and a subway before we found.... a QUIZNOS!! (They have doodles in case you were wondering) We got some lunch, and then it was time to go back home.  It was so much fun playing with Yaya, I was so sad to leave him.  Next time he'll have to come and visit me :-)

1 comment:

Keep'n up with the Cameron said...

so glad you got to see him!!! I just love your dad!