Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Our Christmas

We go to Seattle to celebrate christmas since all of my family still lives there. Since mom and dad don't want to pack that much stuff, we get to open our "family gifts" before we leave! Look at all those presents... for me!
At my preschool we had a shopping day where we each brought some money and got to go shopping. It was so much fun! I picked out this Mona Lisa ring box for mom because I thought she would really like it.
(Back story, I got a heart shaped ring box from my aunt and Kensie has been bugging me nonstop to give it to her. She sneaks into my room and gets it and hides it in her room... it's an ongoing process. So when I opened this she says, "I found you this new ring box so I can have your old heart one!" Soooo sneaky.....)
I found a perfect Frosty bobble-head figurine that I knew dad would love. His head was so springy and I was so excited to show him how it worked, we almost broke it within 5 minutes of opening it!
This is me with my new lipstick and necklace. You can't really see the necklace, but thats probably because mom got distracted with my beautiful lips :-)

No comments: