Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Day with Grandma Sam and Yeye

After Christmas Breakfast with Grandma Cameron, it was time to go to Grandma Sam and Yeye's house to open even more presents! I started feeling a little bit better, so opening them got a lot more fun! My uncle Bryan is the best present giver ever!
He found a set of ALL the princess dress-up shoes! I was sooooo excited! Then he also found me these awesome princess roller skates! They are so cool! (Mom got some pretty funny video, but loading is taking forever, so it's gonna have to wait!)
Somehow, my Grandma Henderson still has time to make Christmas presents for everyone...there is like 80 kids alone! She knew that my favorite color was purple, so she made me this dress, can you believe it?!? It even fits perfectly!
I'm pretty lucky, I know! I sure love my family...

No comments: