Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Eve with Papa-the -Boat and Grandma Mim

On Christmas Eve we spend the day with Papa-the Boat and Grandma Mim. This year we got to eat breakfast together at my aunt Mandy's new house. We had Papa's favorite, breakfast burritos! Then I watched Cameron do his hands and feet (mom forgot mine!) on his tree skirt
We did lots of hanging out and talking too... This is two of my aunts, Christi and Vicki. I love them both so-so much! Christi kept trying to guess where I was tickleish, I told her no where, I just liked laughing but she didn't believe me!
Then we got down to business and opened presents! Cameron and I got the most so everyone watched us open!
Grandma and Papa got me the coolest stuff! They know I like princesses and penguins, so I had a "P Christmas" I got super cute penguin pjs, and blanket, and a cinderella snow globe, and lots of other cool stuff. I was so excited!
Then right as we were leaving to go do the mall run, I got sick. I puked ALLLLL over moms lap, luckily there wasn't a picture. So after that the rest of my Christmas Eve kinda sucked. I puked and slept the rest of the day...

No comments: