Friday, June 4, 2010

25 weeks down...15 to go...

Even though right now I would LOVE to be able to forget I'm pregnant, I'm sure years from now I'd like to remember... maybe :-)
* So far I weigh 168, and have gone up almost 2 full cup sizes (and my milk hasn't come in... it's gonna be freakishly huge...I'm scared) so I'm claiming that's were all the extra weight has gone...
* She moves constantly, except between about 8:00pm - 10:00pm. So right when I try to go to sleep she is going crazy!
* The minute Steve tries to feel her move, she'll kick once or twice and then freeze.... ALWAYS
* Kens loves to sing to her baby sister, and try to tickle her, and always tries to "punch" back when she feels her move.
* Her favorite thing to tell me? "Oh man, your belly is getting even huuuger! It's like a bum in the front!" I hear that probably 5 times a day.
* I also hear, "don't forget to pee, I don't wanna have to stop again for you.."
*Adhesions from a prior c-section TOTALLY suck!
* We have one name we both like, but aren't totally set on it
* I still hate being pregnant, but am really looking forward to meeting this new daughter

2 comments:

Unguren said...

I think you are talking crazy. You look great. When I was pregnant with Gavin I don't have hardly any pictures of me...and I wish I had. You will be thankful later.

Is your c-section scar doing something? This will be my third c-section and I have never had a problem with them or the scars.

agirlsmusthaves said...

Jamie----I can't wait to see you in 13 days!!!!!! Your belly is adorable and I'm sorry you're in so much pain. Let's just plan on lots of days hanging by the pool!