This weekend my Grandma Cameron and Vicki came to see me! It was so much fun having them here! Grandma brought some cool sticky-sticks that you can make cool shapes from. Look at all this fun stuff we made... cupcakes, cakes, spaghetti with cheese and meatballs, a frying pan with eggs and pretzels... It was awesome!

We also got to go to Tahoe one day and we walked down to this waterfall... I promise that I'm having fun! I'm just a little scared :-) We also ate lunch on this rock and a beautiful blue bird kept flying by us and eating the pieces of my sandwich I threw for him...

Then we got to walk around all the little shops, and walked into Nevada, just to say we went to a different state :-) Then on the way home dad promised that we could touch some snow, so he pulled over and we walked to this pile. It was pretty dirty, so we didn't get to make any snow angles, but at least I got to make a snowball!

(We did a lot of other fun stuff, but mom kept forgetting the camera so she'll post more after she steals some photos from Vicki!) I love you Grandma Cameron and Vicki! Come visit again soon, I already miss you :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment