Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cameron came with my Papa Jones and Grandma Mim!

I was so excited for my grandpa and grandma mim to come and visit me. We met them in San Francisco for the the first day and guess who was there.... CAMERON!!!! I had no idea that he was coming so it was so much fun and such a HUGE surprise! We got to do soo many fun things.
While we were walking around in SF we found a crazy hat store. Look at how funny dad and papa look!?! We all got to dress up in silly hats, but they definitely looked the most funny :-)
Then we got to go to the aquarium. We made it through in record time! We would have been done in 25 minutes but mom made us go back and wait for dad and papa and mim cause they were going so slow... we stretched it out to 45 minutes :-) This is the little bubble we hid under and scared everyone when they walked by. We thought we were so funny!
Then we got to go to the petting part of the aquarium. We got to touch the sting rays and BABY SHARKS-but don't worry, they didn't bite us. We were a little bit nervous at first, but dad was able to talk us into it...
Look at how big this prehistoric sharks mouth was! Her teeth are bigger than my head!
Once we got back to our house we got to go swimming too. Look at how big our muscles are from all our swimming-working out. We are pretty strong!
Then Papa took us to go and see the new Shrek in IMAX 3D. I thought it was pretty cool, but not as cool as these giant chipmonk statues in the front. Don't they look like so much fun to play with? I kept asking if they would buy them for my room, but everyone said no... party poopers!
I had so much fun with my family here, I love them so so much!

No comments: