On Thursday there was a Parade and Cattle Run down the street in Old Folsom and we got to go with my friend Jackson! We had really cool costumes, but our moms only let us bring our hats... party poopers!

It was pretty hot standing in the sun waiting (forever and ever) for the parade to start. I was getting so sweaty, but luckily I had this sweet cowgirl hat to keep me shaded :-)

Once the parade started, mom kept laughing saying this was just like the Dayton parades, but I didn't get it. There were a couple of different people that walked through... these guys were all playing some kind of music, it was interesting...

My favorite were the cowgirls, because I'm also going to be one of those when I grow up, but only for a couple days because there are LOTS of other things I want to be too...

At the end of the people it was time for the cattle drive! Some people told me that the pointy-cows would run down the street and some people would have to run away, so I was kinda nervous for this part, but it turns out they just walk... REALLY slowly..... down the road. I was kinda disappointed....

But after the parade they had FREE FACE PAINTING so I was quickly cheered up! Don't you just love my sparkly blue 1/2 butterfly in blue to match my shirt? So creative and fancy!
No comments:
Post a Comment