I was so excited for my cousin Cameron and aunt Mandy to get here. Right when they did, they wanted to go for a bike ride! I was so excited!! Can you tell?
We got to do lots of fun things while they were here, but one of my favorites was going to the Aquatic Center. They have SO many fun things to do! Mom and Mandy look so summery :-)
Me, Dad and Cameron got to play in this pool a lot because the water was warmer over on this side. We got to play lots of fun games, like throwing, and swimming, and diving and making silly faces, we got totally wet!
They also have big blow up - Wipe Out - style toys that you can climb over. I was a little scared at first, so dad went with me the first time, but after that I made it all by myself a couple time.
They also have this kid part that is super fun to play in. It has lots of spraying and splashing and a little slide, it's pretty cool!
This is the big red slide. I REALLY want to go on this slide, but you have to be 48 inches tall, and I wont be that tall until I'm like 60-80, but I am drinking lots of milk so my bones can grow even faster!
They also have diving boards. One regular one and high dive. Mom didn't get any pictures of me (and the dang video wont load!) but I LOVE going off the high dive. When ever I get in line all the other bigger kids try to tell me I'm to little to do this, but I sure show them! I'm really good at going off the High Dive.
Cameron and I also did lots of other fun stuff. We swam in our pool everyday. We had cannon ball contests, and had dad help us do back flips, it was really fun.
One morning we we got to have art time. We did some coloring, and cutting and glueing... (mom can't get this pict. any bigger... annoying...)
On the last day they were here Mandy wanted to go and find some cupcake stores which was A-OK with me! I got the pink one with the pink frosting and a pink/red heart on top. It was really yummy!I was so sad when they had to go home, but I was starting to get worried about my bed. It had Mandy and Cameron to sleep in, but I could tell it was really missing me! I told mom when I laid down that my bed whispered in my ear, "welcome home Kensie, I sure missed you sleeping in me!" I knew it!
No comments:
Post a Comment