Last Saturday my friend Jackson had a birthday party at his grandma's house. It was a Toy Story 3 party, because Jacky-Jack (thats what I call him) LOVES that movie. He always carries around a Woody and BullsEye toy. His mom makes cakes for people, as her job, so she made this SO cute cake. Isn't it the best? I was not sure we were even going to be able to eat it because it was so pretty, but don't worry, we could! And it was Super Duper good :-)

She also make these little Mr. Potato Head treats. You could eat everything but the arms, those were sticks, so you could hold onto something while you were trying to eat! I really liked the M&M feet and the Jr. Mint hats!

Most of the time we all played in the pool with the squirt guns. If anyone came over by the pool they would get wet! Mom kept trying to take a pict of us all playing but if she even got close we would get her! She had to wait until the pinata to get a pict of the empty pool... lol

This is me hitting the buzz spaceship pinata! I was hitting it so hard, even harder than most of the boys! Thats because I drink lots of milk and proteins and work out with my dad. I'm pretty strong!

Me and Jacky-Jack taking a "quick breather" after all the excitement. It was such a fun day! We got to eat pizza and fruit and carrots and had yummy pink lemonade...

Thanks Jackson for the fun party!
No comments:
Post a Comment