Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Rules for School

Kensie's first day of PreK- at an Elementary School- Monday through Friday- is tomorrow... I'm a little sad, my baby is grown up... Anyway, we were going over the rules...

S: So first rule is listen to your teacher. You have to pay attention when she is talking
K: Oh yes, that's important. Listening, rule #1.
S: What do you do if your friend starts talking to you when the teacher is talking?
K: That's easy... I'll just raise my hand and ask the teacher to stop talking for a minute!

Hahahahaha.... we had to practice telling your friends "shhhhhh, in a minute" after that :-)

1 comment:

Mama Thompson said...

Just as awesome as when a 10 year-old in primary (while having a discussion on reverence) informed me that the reason they listen to their friends instead of the teacher is ..."maybe what your friend is saying is more important then the lesson"...awesome!

Can't believe she is going to school every day...I'm a little sad for you:)