On Wednesday I started my first day of PreK at Brooks Elementary School. I was SO EXCITED that I could barely sleep! I woke up early all by myself and was ready to go super fast! I picked to wear my new shorts. They don't snap at top, they slide, so I can do it all by myself after I go potty, cause teachers can't help you in PreK! Isn't my Hello Kitty backpack so cute? It's pink and silver and shiny, PLUS it has a Hello Kitty lunch box inside. It's so awesome :-)

This is one of my teachers, Mrs. Gimpel, the other one, Mrs. Wash didn't come outside. Guess what? Mrs. Gimpel has a baby in her tummy just like mom does! I told her I know how she feels cause my mom feels the same way :-) She's a very nice lady and teaches of lots of new things.

Dad even got to come and pick me up after school! I was so excited to see him. He wrote me a "very lovely letter" in the morning that mom read to me before school. I liked it so much I gave the paper a hug, cause dad was already gone!

What did I learn the first day of school? "The most important thing is that we DO NOT share food with our friends during snack." LOL....
As a side note, mom learned ON THE 3rd DAY OF SCHOOL that school doesn't start at 8:45am, it starts at 8:15am! OOoops! We can blame baby brain right?
No comments:
Post a Comment