Thursday, November 11, 2010

Better late than never, right?

We didn't really have a party for Kensie this year, shame on me... I know, but we did have her friend Julia over for dinner. First we opened presents with just our family... she LOVED getting all the packages in the mail, so thank you all for sending them!
Blake was a little less.... excited :-)
We put up a few decorations and most importantly put on the "Birthday Princess" sash
Ate some really yummy cheese pizza and breadsticks. I had to convince her that Julia's parents didn't really want to eat just cheesy tacos so pizza would be better cause we could have more "flavors"
And then had a very special birthday cake... A monkey bread cake! It was so hot the bottom of the candles kept melting... this was my 3 set of candles. I realize I could have waited for the bread to cool, but it tastes so much yummier when it's hot!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Can't believe how big she is and Blakes it DARLING. Love those lucious cheeks!

Larae said...

So cute. Love seeing photos...