Thursday, November 11, 2010

New Great Conversations

I had to write these down so I don't forget them :-)

Every morning on the way to school, getting Kensie into the car is impossible. She is SO SLOW. Then I opened the garage door before she was in the car and she FLEW into her seat and slammed the door. Next morning, same thing. I finally asked her what was up. Her response?
" I don't want the wild raccoons to get me!"

Kensie's friend, Lilah, live on 10 acres. To Kens this is the middle of the woods. Last night when we were leaving it was dark. She walked a couple steps then stopped. "Mom, how long does it take coyotes to eat you? I better run fast!"

On the way home from ice cream today...
"Mom, did you know that when baby fishes get eaten it makes their mommies get sad? Cause all of a sudden their baby is gone. But when a great white shark eats the mommy fish she is dead right away. You can't live once you've been eaten. Even fish, once they get eat... plop... they're dead. But the mommy still misses the baby, even when she's dead."

I can't wait to find out what smart things Blakely will discover...

1 comment:

Larae said...

What a deep thinker!!!! She amazes me.