Sunday, November 7, 2010

Trying to Paiiiint the World!

For my birthday Yeye and Grandma Sam bought me something very cool. A.Science.Kit!! It was so cool because there are like 5 or 6 different projects in there! I wanted to do them all at once, but mom said that I could only do one a day so it lasts and I can "enjoy" the project... whatever.

The first one I decided to do was paint the world! The paint was special paint, not just water and paint. Water and paint don't stain things, but I could tell this kind did. Since we don't have painters smocks like we do at school I had to go with the next best thing, no shirt.
I also had to make sure I wore the safety goggles that came with the kit. Just to make sure I didn't accidentally drop the paintbrush and have it splash me in the eyes, because that would be dangerous!
I mixed the red and white because pink is my favorite color, and who doesn't want a pink world? Then I made the water green because for some reason it didn't come with blue paint. I was confused... probably some scientific reason I haven't figured out yet.
Ta-Da!!

No comments: