Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Morning From H-E- double hockey sticks

This morning I was going to be productive. I got up at 6am and was showered and ready and got Kens up at 6:50am for school... got her there to find out that school was cancelled because the roads were icy... hmm. So I dragged her with me to the DMV. I got there right after it opened so there was no line! Wahoo! Only... I discovered my birth certificate was still sitting on my counter. So I got all of us back into the car and headed back home to grab it. The lady told me that was the only thing missing. I grabbed the certificate, and headed back to the DMV. This time I made it all the way to "say cheese" before the guy told me that "Did you know your last name is Merrill on your birth certificate and Jones on your license?" Ummm... no kidding... so we all got back into the car, headed home, and grabbed my marriage license... and headed back to the DMV. This whole time, Kens was complaining that her tummy hurt and that she thought she should try going to the bathroom... We walked into the DMV, up to the counter and.... BLAH.... Kens pukes all over the floor. After a nice Irish Pastor helped me clean it up- he got paper towels for me- I told the lady just to take the stupid picture and we left. I had to be at a Dr. appointment at 9:30am so we headed over there (it was on the way home anyway) to find out that it was closed because of the "weather" so I put all the girls back in the car and made it home. Just in time for Kens to puke again... but this time she made it in the bucket...

Told you... H-E- double hockey sticks...

2 comments:

Janelle said...

That does sound positively awful. So sorry. Hope your day gets better.

Mama Thompson said...

Ohhhh....I am so sorry!