Sunday, June 5, 2011

Kensie's last day

Kensie's last day of school was Monday. They had a little party and then got to play some water games outside. It's hard to tell, but this blurry picture is some of her class playing Ring-Around-the-Kensie. She's in the middle. They all tackled her right after this and gave her a big hug because they were all going to miss her. It was very sweet.
Here are the 20 kids in her class with her 2 teachers. 1/2 wanted to do a "smiling" picture and the rest wanted to make silly faces. Out of the probably 20 pictures that were taken that day there wasn't one with everyone doing the same thing... go figure :-)
This is Miss Debby. She has a little girl that is the same age as Blakes. She is very nice and always makes princess crowns for me. She taught me that there are ground up pigs feet in sausage... Thanks Miss Debby... :-)
This is Miss Dana. I loved her so much. She taught me so many different things! She would always write the words for my stories when I asked her, she make a coke explode with a mento, and she says that Money Bread is easy to make, all you need is dough, sugar and cinnamon...
I learned so many things this year in Pre-K and will really miss my friends and my class. I was so lucky to have moved here and gotten to meet so many nice friends. I love them all, especially my best friends!

No comments: