I haven't meant to be MIA, but once you see these pictures you'll understand why. We bought a house! A great little foreclosure in a super sweet neighborhood. It has a pool and tennis courts. I know, we're high rollers. But the previous homeowner had AWESOME taste in color. I mean amazing.

This is a
pict of part of our backyard.. we have 3/4 of an acre!
Wahoo! These walls have been primed, they used to be bright mustard. And check out the sweet new windows...

This is the "keeping room" off of the kitchen. Basically a family room. That last
pict is looking out of these side windows. This room was... you guessed it! Mustard.. Floor and CEILING!

Here is a great
burry pict of the kitchen, part of the way painted, still missing the appliances, and with gold and brass handles. Don't worry, there's a zoomed in
pict in a minute!

This is my dining room. A lovely
avocado green. And, wouldn't you know it, the ONLY oil-based room in the house. We got to scratch and sand that off that other primer. Oops!

This is the main living room. Awesome mustard, right? I mean, who wouldn't WANT this color floor to ceiling. One plus? The house has awesome floors. B-E-A-utiful dark cherry. LOVE them! That and the yard just might have been the saving grace :-)

Here is the master bedroom... beautiful

That's the view down the hall, looking into the dining room. Questionable, no?

Here's Blake's room. Kens' looks exactly the same, just bigger...

This is are awesome master bathroom. Please note that one person BARELY fit into the shower, if I were to try and shave, my knee and nose would have had to be touching.

This was the tub and where the sink would be. Luckily it was trashed and will be redone... I'm very excited about all the changed that are coming! You should be too!! It's gonna be awesome. .. I'm pretty sure :-)
3 comments:
That's so awesome that you bought a house!!! Totally jealous... (until I saw the mustard!-just kidding)... but seriously that is so exciting! 3/4 of an acre, a pool and tennis court- what an amazing find! Looks like you might be in GA for a long time?!
YAY! So fun! I cant wait to see the finnished pics! Your yard looks AAAMMMAAAZING!!!! Totally jelous!
So happy for you! A lot of work but it looks like it is going to be fantastic. Love you all.
Post a Comment