Moving into our house in Ga has been pretty stressful and annoying for mom. The landlord is a Korean Paster, so when he doesn't like what you are saying, he pretends that he no longer speaks english... super annoying. When we moved in the house was super dirty and gross. (There were pad wrappers and poo and pee on and behind the toilets) We had to get the carpets cleaned, then spent 3 days cleaning. Needless to say mom was annoyed. Then the first night we tried to cook some food, mom and dad had an accident.
Long story short? You can't store pans and cutting boards under a gas stove... They looked at us like we were the dumbest people ever. HELLO!! We both grew up storing pans/cutting boards/ect under the stove...
I got a text message from our landlord the next morning... "Be careful with the range"
LOl....
3 comments:
Tell those firemen to jam it...I have a gas stove and not only does it have a drawer...but I store pans in it...no fires here:)
hahha I like how your face says it all...lol
Oh my goody goodness. I'm so sorry :( Are you laughing about it yet? Cause it is pretty funny.
Post a Comment