Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pre- Halloween Fun

We had lots of pre-halloweens this year. First we went to the party at our gym. They had some games and stuff set up, and a costume contest... Of course I was an Emperor Penguin (Thanks Mim for the amazing costume!!) and so I WON the best costume award!! I was pretty excited. They gave me a ticket for free soccer lessons! Awesome :-)
Then at my Pre-K they had a halloween parade. All the kids got to walk around and show off our costumes for our parents, then we got to eat all sorts of candy and goodies and got really super hyper.... just before coming home. (Thanks)
Then we got to go Trick-or-Treating at the mall by our house. Lots of stores passed out candy, stickers, and coupons (lame) if we would go in dressed up and say "Trick - or - Treat". If you didn't say that they would just look at you until you did... it only took me 2 stores to figure it out! This is me with my friend Julia (blue Cinderella dress) and her friend Kiya ( Cinderella's white wedding dress)... I still had the coolest costume there :-)
One store even passed out Vampire Teeth! So for a little bit I was a Vampire Penguin! Soo scary. When I took the teeth out they were filled with spit, so I drooled ALL over myself and the floor... mom laughed pretty hard.

No comments: