My little baby is all grown up! I can't believe how fast time has flown by...
* if you ask her what she wants to be when she grows up she'll tell you a "Manatee worker in the Aquarium"
* she is going to have 6 babies, but doesn't think she'll like being pregnant either.. "I just don't want a big bum-belly in the front like you mom"
* she LOVES being a big sister
* she hates getting shots. She had to get 3 today... and cried the whole way home because "she'll have to get more when she's 11"
* she is the FUNNIEST little girl around. She can totally crack me up and keeps us constantly laughing...
Today at the Dr. we were waiting for the nurse to bring the shots... dun dun duunnnnn.... and so I was trying to distract her. I was having her blow her nose (original, I know) and she wasn't putting any effort into it. I told her to blow really hard or she couldn't open her presents when we got home. Well, she took a BIG breath and.... quacked! She and I were laughing so hard we both had tears running down our faces... It was awesome...
No comments:
Post a Comment